Monday, September 27, 2010

"the stars are holding you tonight.."

This weekend was pretty horrible. MC Hammer was lame, but had i had fun with Derek and Jenna. Saturday i did absolutely nothing, which was great. I slept and slept and showered and slept and ate and slept(: 1:50 a.m. my mom called me and told me that Dolores had passed away. I still can't believe it. She was so much fun to be around, loved to play the piano, loved her family, church and most of all her God. She's in a better place, but greatly missed. I can't even imagine losing my mother. I feel terrible for chris but he's strong. Sunday wasn't good either, my eyes were almost swollen shut, Calvary just made me miss my church even more. Bought a new hair straightener which is legit. I had no class today which was amazing. Chapel was awesome, John M. Perkins is amazing and so interesting, im considering going back to here him again tonight. Im really excited about going home on Wednesday, i'll have 3 full days with my family, i wish it were for different circumstances but everything happens for a reason. Im just ready to be in Temple, Texas, away from obnoxious people. I get to see david in 32 days(: Hope to hear from him soon. Doing laundry with Jenna, eating left over chipotle, life is good(:

No comments:

Post a Comment